MuniZ Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MuniZ Town

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rules (Pleassse read)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rissluv4eva
Confirmed
Confirmed

Female Number of posts : 26
Humor : IM FUNNY XD
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Coins
Coins:
Rules (Pleassse read) Left_bar_bleue500/500Rules (Pleassse read) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Mariage: Not Married :(

Rules (Pleassse read) Empty
PostSubject: Rules (Pleassse read)   Rules (Pleassse read) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 11:12 am

Hi peeps oki well the title says it already thease are the rules (dun dun dunnnn) oki as we kno this is not actually a official website but teenager (the creator) has spent alot of his time on makin this so lets appriciate it and follow thease rules:

1) No swearing, thats a common one dont swear simple =)

2) No spamming, dont spam its really annoying

3) Dont threat or scare others, Yh dont do that people get frightened if u dont want it to happen oi u dont do it to others

4) Dont ask passwords or say 'Tell me ur password else im gna hack u', Yh thats plain stupid =[ dont do it

5) Just remember to have fun But follow the rules!

If you think i misssed anything out then jus post it and ill edit the rules remember if you are being bullied or anything jus tell a mod or teenah! Dont get scared jus come and tell us they'll be banned straight away =)
So remember have fun but appreciate what teens done for u =)))))) byeeesie bye! x x x rissy!
Back to top Go down
Teenager.
Womanizer <:D
Womanizer

Male Number of posts : 85
Humor : Happy, WTH is this question? Chrismas soon here 8D
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Coins
Coins:
Rules (Pleassse read) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Rules (Pleassse read) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mariage: Married To .TeknoBekah.

PostSubject: Re: Rules (Pleassse read)   Rules (Pleassse read) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:06 am

I must say, don't think that even if you are a guest and you can post a message on the board that you won't get banned for swearing.
I actually just banned a guest that sweared ;D.
And I had no other chose but to ban his Ip.
So the guest cannot come back on the site with her computer ;D
Back to top Go down
https://ifyoucomehereyouareg.rpg-board.net
HarrY83
Mini.Mod
Mini.Mod

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Coins
Coins:
Rules (Pleassse read) Left_bar_bleue250/1000Rules (Pleassse read) Empty_bar_bleue  (250/1000)
Mariage: Married To .TeknoBekah.

PostSubject: Re: Rules (Pleassse read)   Rules (Pleassse read) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 12:15 pm

Yes,You should obey the rules :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules (Pleassse read)   Rules (Pleassse read) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rules (Pleassse read)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MuniZ Town :: MuniCafe!-
Jump to: