MuniZ Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MuniZ Town

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you think of this chat box

Go down 
+3
Star_xD
Teenager.
rissluv4eva
7 posters
AuthorMessage
rissluv4eva
Confirmed
Confirmed

Female Number of posts : 26
Humor : IM FUNNY XD
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Coins
Coins:
What do you think of this chat box Left_bar_bleue500/500What do you think of this chat box Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Mariage: Not Married :(

What do you think of this chat box Empty
PostSubject: What do you think of this chat box   What do you think of this chat box I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 1:54 pm

Tell us what you think about the great teenagers idea? You can also tell us what you think of muniz online (peronsally i like chap betta but thats a dif story)

Anywayz any thoughts on how we could improve it then please replyyyyy! remember ill look at all your posts (i wont jus ignore them)

Cya guysx x x x ill be waiting for them posts.........
Back to top Go down
Teenager.
Womanizer <:D
Womanizer

Male Number of posts : 85
Humor : Happy, WTH is this question? Chrismas soon here 8D
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Coins
Coins:
What do you think of this chat box Left_bar_bleue1000/1000What do you think of this chat box Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mariage: Married To .TeknoBekah.

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this chat box   What do you think of this chat box I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 1:57 pm

LOVE IT =D

But maybe I will have to edit the background lol...

:)
Back to top Go down
https://ifyoucomehereyouareg.rpg-board.net
Star_xD
NooB
NooB
Star_xD

Female Number of posts : 2

Coins
Coins:
What do you think of this chat box Left_bar_bleue250/1000What do you think of this chat box Empty_bar_bleue  (250/1000)

PostSubject: xD   What do you think of this chat box I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 2:03 pm

Oh Its very cool xD
nekoness ⭐
Back to top Go down
rissluv4eva
Confirmed
Confirmed

Female Number of posts : 26
Humor : IM FUNNY XD

Coins
Coins:
What do you think of this chat box Left_bar_bleue500/500What do you think of this chat box Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this chat box   What do you think of this chat box I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 2:05 pm

Lol yeaa teen i thought u wud like it :)
Back to top Go down
Heather![Miss.Épique]
Confirmed
Confirmed

Female Number of posts : 28
Humor : LolWtf Random questions ftw, I hope teen realises he can change this under the admin panel 8D

Coins
Coins:
What do you think of this chat box Left_bar_bleue250/500What do you think of this chat box Empty_bar_bleue  (250/500)

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this chat box   What do you think of this chat box I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 2:07 pm

It's cool hun, The graphics are AWESOME. :lol!:
Back to top Go down
HaZ83
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this chat box   What do you think of this chat box I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 12:31 pm

I think its completely fine (seeing as I cant get on the MunizOnline forums, thx for making this
Back to top Go down
HarrY83
Mini.Mod
Mini.Mod

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Coins
Coins:
What do you think of this chat box Left_bar_bleue250/1000What do you think of this chat box Empty_bar_bleue  (250/1000)

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this chat box   What do you think of this chat box I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 12:20 pm

MiiSSYMOO. wrote:
It's cool , The graphics are AWESOME. :lol!: :D
Back to top Go down
HarrY83
Mini.Mod
Mini.Mod

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Coins
Coins:

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this chat box   What do you think of this chat box I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 9:15 am

rissluv4eva wrote:
Tell us what you think about the great teenagers idea? You can also tell us what you think of muniz online (peronsally i like chap betta but thats a dif story)

Anywayz any thoughts on how we could improve it then please replyyyyy! remember ill look at all your posts (i wont jus ignore them)

Cya guysx x x x ill be waiting for them posts.........

Ok,I like Chapatiz loads better,I dont even go on it much anymore :( :suspect: :afro: 😕 :joker: :cherry: 😕 :affraid: :lol:
Back to top Go down
Heather![Miss.Épique]
Confirmed
Confirmed

Female Number of posts : 28
Humor : LolWtf Random questions ftw, I hope teen realises he can change this under the admin panel 8D

Coins
Coins:
What do you think of this chat box Left_bar_bleue250/500What do you think of this chat box Empty_bar_bleue  (250/500)

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this chat box   What do you think of this chat box I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:12 pm

⭐ It's an epic win! ⭐
Back to top Go down
WeBarTisT9.
Mini.Mod
Mini.Mod
WeBarTisT9.

Male Number of posts : 158
Location : Ukraine with a pot of gold and the luck of a pwetty unicorn *D
Humor : Lawl?
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Coins
Coins:
What do you think of this chat box Left_bar_bleue500/1000What do you think of this chat box Empty_bar_bleue  (500/1000)

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this chat box   What do you think of this chat box I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:44 pm

well, is it possible to get food on here cuz im STARVING xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.webartist9.piczo.com/
.TeknoBeKah.
NooB
NooB

Female Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Coins
Coins:
What do you think of this chat box Left_bar_bleue1000/1000What do you think of this chat box Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mariage: Married To TeeNaGer.

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this chat box   What do you think of this chat box I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:12 pm

Its Completely and totally badass 8D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this chat box   What do you think of this chat box I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you think of this chat box
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MuniZ Town :: MuniCafe!-
Jump to: